Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is coming

I know it has been a long time since my last post, but I did worn you. We have been having so much fun getting ready for Christmas this year. I don't know who is more excited me or Olivia. We had a good time yesterday going to Layton Park and looking at the ducks. Or as Olivia would say the "baaackk, baaacckkks." We also went to check out the beautiful lights in the park as well. It is so fun to watch Olivia discover new things. There will be more pictures coming soon but I will post the few that I can today. It's hard for me to even imagine enjoying Christmas without my little girl. She makes everything so exciting for me.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The holidays are so much more magical when you are experiencing them your kids. Maybe because in a way we are sort of seeing things like they are for the first time. I too am enjoying this Christmas season (aside from all the stress of shopping:)!).