Saturday, December 29, 2007

Temple Square




Of all the lights we went to see this season, these were my favorite. Unfortunately we were the only Utahns unaware that there was a Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert that night. It took us awhile to find a parking spot and with the wind chill factor I think temperatures reached well below zero ( I swear I'm not exaggerating). But besides the obstacles we faced we finally were able to enjoy the lights. It had been 5 years since I had ventured down to see the lights and it was great. Olivia was infatuated with the fountain she didn't want to leave it. She just kept looking at it in wonder while saying, "Wow!"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is always so fun to go see the lights at Temple Square. I love the look on Olivia's face as she is looking at the water. So adorable! Isn't it amazing the amount of lights that they have there. I am glad I am not the one to put them up. I don't think I would have the patience or the talent.