Friday, May 30, 2008

BOUNCE! BOUNCE!

On Tuesday my friend Jenny invited Olivia and I to go to Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake. It's a fun place with a bunch of inflatable bouncy toys. We had allot of fun bouncing. It took Olivia a little while to get comfortable with all the big inflatable dinosaurs and scary tiger but she had fun climbing all over the place. We even got her to go down a few slides (we didn't really give her a chance to say no). Poor Jenny had to climb up the ladder with Olivia because I am so uncoordinated I kept falling. Jenny has more energy then I do and she's pregnant. She's awesome I wish I could keep up like she does. It was so much fun to go out and do something different and try to get Olivia to be more daring. When we got home that afternoon Olivia kept saying, "fun mom, fun!" And when her daddy got home she had to tell him that she had fun bouncing. I got a few pictures but it was hard to get any really good shots because the kids were having too much fun.



Down the slide they come!
This was a hit with the kids. The yellow cone blows air and holds the ball up in the air, then you can hit the ball with the bat. The kids couldn't stop fighting over who got the next turn. I was waiting for one of them to get hit in the head with the bat because they didn't really wait to start swingin'. Luckily nobody was hit. Maybe we have future t-ball stars on our hands.


Olivia taking time out from swinging to blow her hair. She thought this was pretty cool.

Handsome Collin

Olivia and Mr. Dinosaur finally becoming friends!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the good time. You got better pictures than I did. I am totally thinking about getting a t-ball set for my kids after seeing how much they loved the bats and balls. Maybe I should get 2, so I don't have to worry about them fighting over it!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I would have brought Hadley, but next time. Give me a little more warning next time, I have to plan everything days in advanced or my head explodes. Olivia is getting funnier and funnier. I miss you too. Need to get together.