Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pretty Hair

On Thursday Olivia got her first hair cut. She was growing a tail and I finally realized it needed to be stopped. My BFF Kacy did the cutting and she did a great job. Especially since Olivia had a hard time keeping her head still. Olivia loves Kacy so much. Every morning she asks, "Where's Kacy Jo?" Every time Olivia knows Kacy is close by she has to call her name over & over until Kacy responds. I'm sure it gets annoying but Kacy is always so sweet. Olivia loved her hair cut and that night she kept rubbing her head and saying, "Pretty hair huh?!"

Thanks for the hair cut Kacy!



2 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

I don't think I have ever been bugged by her sweet little voice. She is so fun and cute, I love her as much as my own.

No, thank you for letting me cut her hair. It's fun to be involved with your cute family.

Jenn said...

The 1st haircut is always so fun. I remember cutting Sophie's hair for the 1st time. I was so hesitant to cut her sweet baby hair, but so glad that I had afterwards. It is so nice that you have a best friend to cut her hair--I bet that made it much less scary for her!