Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life Goes On

Well I know it has been forever since my last post. I'd like to blame it on the fact that my Internet hasn't been working, but who are we kidding? Even if my Internet was working the fact is I'm pretty lazy. So what have we been up to? Swimming, playing with friends, bike rides, going to the fair, visiting doctors, trying to take a lot of naps! See that's why I don't need to blog it's probably pretty boring stuff for most of you with exciting lives.

Anyway Saturday my Uncle Gary invited the fam up to his cabin in the Uintahs. It was a PERFECT day to be up there. So beautiful and cool enough for a jacket! I love spending time with Gary and his wife Leslie. They are so layed back and fun to talk to. Olivia had fun following Nic, Bampa, and Gary around. Here are some fun pictures of the day. Also I can not take credit for the pictures. Nic took them all and was sweet enough to share them. He's becoming quite the photographer I guess he got all the talent in the family.





Grandma and Olivia showing off their red liquorice tongues.


My dad never stops smiling when Olivia is around. I love it!


Uncle Gary talking to Olivia about life. If anybody wonders what side of the family she got her curly hair from your question has been answered.


Olivia grabbed her fishing pole, looked over her shoulder and said, "Bye I'm goin' fishin'!" And off she went across the bridge.

3 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

you have to blow up that fishing picture. better yet, send it to me I want to work on it. It is so cute. Glad you were able to get away and have fun!

Jenn said...

I love that fishing picture too! So cute! I am glad that you were able to get away and enjoy cooler weather--It is strange to see Olivia in a jacket.

I am glad your internet is working again, I missed your posts.

Kare Bear said...

Tag your it got tagged on my blog.