Tuesday, June 24, 2008

S'MORE PLEASE!!

Last night our friends Ashley and Dave invited us up to Mueler Park for some hot dog roasting and s'more making. It was a blast! Olivia had so much fun playing with their daughter Kelsey. I don't think either of them stopped moving the whole time. Olivia got to throw rocks into the raging river (scary to me), and helped Ashley roast the hot dogs. I think when you are little the amount of dirt you are covered in determins how much fun you had. And if that is the case Olivia had tons of fun. She was filthy and loving every minute of it. I love watching Olivia play with her friends she is such a social little thing when she wants to be. The whole ride home Olivia kept saying (over & over & over) Kelsey, Fun! Kelsey, Fun! It's nice to get out and see friends. And it made me really ready for a camping trip.





Bye, Bye! The girls thought it was hilarious to take off on the trail as fast as they could.

Olivia's first s'more. She was interested for about 5 seconds. I think it was too exciting to have a friend.

1 comment:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff. I havent' seen kelsie in forever, she is really lookin like her daddy! I like the posts tiff, keep em coming!