Friday, June 20, 2008

While We Were Away



So while we were gone, my baby brother had his 23rd birthday. WoW! I can't believe he's that old. It's weird because I stay the same age and everyone younger then me just keeps catching up. He trully is the best brother a girl could ask for. He helps me out anytime I need anything. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's also single and looking so if anyone knows a single girl push her our way she'd be lucky to have him.

Love Ya little Bro!


Of course I'm not forgetting fathers day either. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am without their influence. I hope Olivia will have as much love and admiration for her father as I have for mine. He is the best man I've ever met and will ever meet. I love you dearly dad! (even though you don't have internet and won't see this)




1 comment:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Ya it seems like yesterday he was so annoying, barging into your bedroom, throwing the yoyo around like it was cool or something. He has grown into a nice fart, huh?