Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IT'S A................

Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and found out that we are having a baby boy! Even though I have known since the beginning that it's a boy it was still so great to see the little guy movin' around in there. We are totally excited and now we have 5 months to fight about what to name him. So if anybody has any suggestions we are open to them. The middle name has already been decided, Manuel. Yes I know it's a little different but it's the name that is on Cody's birth certificate and he would really like to use it and even though I don't love the name I know it has a very deep meaning for Cody so we're going to make it work!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah so exciting! Boys are so fun! I will be brainstorming on names for you but for now these were high up on our list for Collin...Wyatt, and Liam.

Kare Bear said...

I am so jealous! I would love to dress a little handsome boy. congrats! And I love the name manuel for the middle name. No ideas on the first name for ya yet.

Jenn said...

If we had a boy this time around, we were thinking of going with Trace. I also like Tate.

Jenn said...

I also like Lucca. Okay, I'll stop now. I think I like coming up with names for you because I can't think of one for my own baby. Boy names are so much easier for me. What names do you guys like?

The Turvilles said...

WAHOO another Nephew!! We cant wait for little guy to arrive!