Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Festivities

So here I am once again WAY behind on my blogging duties. I really have no excuse besides a super slow computer and not enough time. Let me start out by saying I LOVE FALL!! Now it's November and the weather has been fabulous. I hope it stays this way. I don't want it to end. We had so much fun in October getting ready for Halloween and doing a bunch of fall things. We visited pumpkin patches, carved pumpkins, went trick-or-treating, and ate way too much candy. I have a bunch of pictures to post. I will try to be better at this but I say that every time.












A fun fall day at the park. Caleb LOVED his first swing ride. He couldn't stop laughing and slobbering. I love watching him enjoy and explore the fun things in the world.








Picking pumpkins at the "PATCH". Olivia took about an hour to choose just the right pumpkin. She was so excited about them all. It was a beautiful fall evening. What a great place to spend time with the family.


Carving Olivia's pumpkin. Caleb was in heaven. He couldn't believe we were letting him play with messy, goopy stuff. He would put his hand in, grab a handful, then look at me and giggle. Olivia on the other hand wouldn't even touch it......."EEEWWWWW"






Once again it's cycle cross season for Nic and my dad. We spend almost every Saturday morning at his races. The Halloween race was a blast. Nic was super bee. He finished 2nd despite the costume. He kicks butt!!







Princess Snow White. She was so in to it this year. She is already talking about what she should be next Halloween.
Mr. Happy the "Gwarf" as Olivia called him. He hated his costume and most people didn't know what he was. But I think he looks dang cute.


Olivia as usual is yelling "GO UTES!!!" Cody was at the game so he missed out on all the trick or treating fun.

1 comment:

The Turvilles said...

I love Snow white and the "Gwarf" They look so stinkin cute!