Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

Well it seems like 2007 went by so fast. A lot of really great things happened this year and I am looking forward to many more exciting things in 2008. For New Years Eve we went up to Wyoming to visit my Aunt Shannon. Her husband is the Manager at Little America up there. He got us a great room and it was so much fun seeing their new home and hotel. Olivia had tons of fun playing with her cousin Jackson. She calls him Ja she loves to follow him around. Lately everytime we take her picture she says "CHEESE" instead of smiling. Hence the funny look on her face in this picture. She actually thought she was going to stay up until midnight, and almost made it but by 11:30 I was tired so I made her go to sleep.




Olivia's suitcase is packed and she's ready to go to Little America!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That sounds like a fun way to spend the New Year. I would love to go on a small vacation right about now. Holy Cow, Jackson looks just like Shannon. I love Olivia's "Cheese" face--so funny!