Monday, January 21, 2008

My 18 Month Old

Well my baby girl turned 18 months old today. Everyone warned me that the first year would go fast but nobody told me that the second year would go even faster. I can't believe how much she is changing and growing everyday. The past few weeks I've noticed allot of change in her looks. She is losing that toddler look and turning into a little girl. I know she is only 18 months but I'll forever look at her and remember the day she was born. I wish I could just keep her at this fun age but I know that's not realistic at all. Besides I know that part of being a good parent is learning how to let go. But I still have awhile until I have to do that...................Right????

Interesting Facts About Olivia:

Favorite Foods: Cheese & Fruit

Favorite Pass Time: Playing with babies, reading book (to the babies), doing her hair (especially after her mom has done it), dancing

Commonly Used Words: By!, No!, Don't!, Bazil, Beebie (baby), Elbo (Elmo), Cheese, Hey You







1 comment:

Jenn said...

They do grow up so fast. I love this age. Such a good idea to write down some facts about Olivia at this age. That will be priceless. She is always so cute!