Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Turman Fort

I think I speak for many people when I say this winter feels like it is never going to end. I am suffering an extreme case of cabin fever and I am losing hope. So yesterday when Cody came home I told him we were going to build a fort. Yes I do realize I'm 27 years old but it sounded fun. I remember so many times my mom would help me & my friends build forts all over the house and it brought alot of excitement when we were stuck inside. So Cody & I gathered all the blankets we could find and turned our living room into a giant fort. At first Olivia just looked at us like we were crazy (shock I know), but then she realized what we were doing and she started giggling and having fun. We read some stories and hung out in there for awhile and it really brought me some much needed sunshine.
Not the best picture I realize but this is our fort. I think it's pretty cool.
How about Cody's shirt....sexy huh!?


BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a good time! It looks like all 3 of you had a blast. I love the way you chose to brighten up your day.

Jenn said...

It reminds me of the time I made Logan have scooter races around my kitchen with me one night after Sophie had gone to bed. We got competitive about it and everything.

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Yes cody you do have good taste in clothing. Things like a fort in the living room are the things you will remember years from now. Fun.

Logan said...

I love that picture of Cody. You guys need to have us over for a fort party. Or just to hang out.