Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

We had a pretty quiet Easter Sunday this year. The Easter Bunny visited Olivia. I'm not sure if she was really excited or not but I was! Later in the day we went to my Grandma Higby's for a delicious ham dinner. Olivia again was visited by another Easter Bunny named Grandma Sells. She is so loved! It was a fun weekend of festivities. I didn't get any easter dress pictures so maybe soon.













Olivia's favorite present from the Easter Bunny was the Bee Movie. We watched it Sunday night and the whole time she was saying, "Eeeeewww Bees!!" She is fascinated with "bees" (bugs) right now because our house is slowly being taken over by fire bugs.


Grandma Sells out did herself again!


First time trying a Peep. She didn't like it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I want that Easter basket, it looks like a good one! My kids don't like peeps either. I am not sure if I know anyone who really loves them. I sometimes think they are just one of those treats we always eat because they are only around once a year.

"Jo" in many sizes said...

If you let peeps sit out unwrapped for a good week, they are scrumptous! Hadley will eat anything sugar. Takes after her momma.