Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friday Family Fun

Friday night we took Olivia to the South Davis Recreation Center for some swimming. I wasn't sure how well she would do but it turned out great. She shivered the whole time because she was cold but she was so happy and excited to be doing something fun with Cody & I. I ended up having allot more fun then I thought I would. Although thanks to some 16 year old boys (who I don't think should be allowed in the kiddy pool) my hair got wet which made it a cold trip home. It was worth it though to give Olivia a fun outing. Hopefully we start making these outings a weekly thing as well.


2 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

She looks like she had a blast. How fun. I'm too scared of crypto to take the baby yet, but next time you go call me, and I'll shave my legs.

I think I am missing something too. But I keep filling that void with cookies. Now I'm not missing anything, it's all hanging over my waistband....
I need to join you on one of these walks. Go see the quacks.

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I hate those kids that get your hair wet. it seems like my hair always gets wet and then I am angry. I should just plan on it getting wet, then I would have a better time!