Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nature

Lately I have been doing allot of soul searching. Well I'm not sure if it's necessarily soul searching but searching for something I am missing. Anyway I'll get to my point. I've always found that I do my best thinking outside. So Friday morning I woke up and took Olivia and Bazil to the Kaysville Pond for a little nature walk. Okay so I-15 is right there but I still found beauty and it's one of the few places left that hasn't banned dogs. Olivia loved watching the "quacks" dive into the pond. Bazil was in dog heaven. You can tell that Bazil doesn't get out much. I tried to take a picture of her but they were all to blurry. She didn't stop running until we packed up and left. It was allot of fun and I think I will try to pick a new destination every week. Not only will I get some exercise but maybe I'll find what it is I think I'm missing. Just a few suggestions for those of you who are thinking of taking a baby and a dog on a nature walk: Find a stroller that does well off-road or you might be a little sore, even better take a baby back-pack. Don't let your dog roll around on the ground it might just turn out that she's rolling in a dead animal and when you get back from enjoying nature you will spend 2 hours bathing the dog, washing your car, and vacuuming your house.



No comments: