Saturday, April 5, 2008

He's Okay!




Well Monday we thought we had lost our Rowdy Mcmuffin. He couldn't walk, eat, or do much of anything. It was very traumatic for me. I was carrying him to the car to go to the vets and he had a massive seizure and fell out of my arms. Needless to say I ended up handling the situation like a pro................I started screaming for help while I looked at Rowdy and my now crying daughter totally helpless. The vet told me to plan for the worst. So we gave the Ashlee (my sister in-law) and Glenna (my mother-in-law) a call. They came over to spend time and say goodbye. I guess Rowdy was just feeling like he needed some love because Tuesday morning he woke up, ran to the back door to go potty, and hasn't slowed down since. We all have our moments when Rowdy can bug us but I think now I'm going to appreciate him more. Sometimes it's hard to live with him, but I don't think I'm ready to live without him.

No comments: