Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3 Years!!!!


Well Cody and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. We have only been married 3 years but together almost 9! It was a fun day. Cody was off work so we just did some shopping, got lunch, and spent time working in the yard. You know you love someone when it makes you happy just to know they took the day off work to be with you. Cody surprised me and got a babysitter in the evening and we went out to dinner and took a drive. A much needed night out for sure.
Of course I can't help but reminiscing about our wedding day. I will never forget anything about that day. The second best day of my life so far (1st being the day I had Olivia). Having every person that I love all together, having a fun time. I wish I could do it again. A few of my favorite moments were: getting a big hug from my dad right before walking me down the isle him telling me that he was proud of me and always would be, walking down the isle and looking at Cody's face while he tried not to cry, watching my dad dance to James Brown at the reception I still giggle every time I hear "I feel good!"
Anyway I know this is getting cheesy so I'll wrap it up. I love you Cody thanks for being a great husband, father, and best friend. Here's to many more anniversary's!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought it was some time around now. Congrats on 3 years and many more to come. You did have a great wedding. Just thinking about the chocolate fountain makes my mouth water:)!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

3 years goes by so fast. Your words are so sweet. They make me want to be nice to my husband!