Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Please

Thursday night we invited my good friend Jenny and her family over for dinner. It was allot of fun. Well we had fun hopefully they did. Jenny (I know she likes Jenn better but I've always called her Jenny...sorry Jenny) and I have been friends since we were 2 or 3. We were joined at the hip until high school. Those who know me know that I had a rough time in high school and I wasn't a very good friend. Needless to say Jenny has always been a great friend to me. Even when we weren't really hanging out she never missed one of my birthdays. I always looked forward to her "birthday call" because sometimes it was the only time I'd talk to her the whole year. I didn't do anything to deserve these sweet calls because I wasn't very sweet back. Jenny and her husband Logan live in Kaysville which is close to our home so we are able to get together allot more and it's awesome. Jenny has two adorable kids; Collin & Sophie. Sophie is 3 1/2 and Collin is 20 months (11 days older then Olivia). Collin & Olivia are becoming the cutest friends. They copy each other and follow each other around. Secretly I hope when they are old enough they fall in love, get married, and produce beautiful curly haired grandchildren. I'm looking forward to more adventures with Jenny and I hope she knows I love her and appreciate her friendship very much. She is awesome!


The kids had fun eating their ice cream. Of course they all wanted refills on the whip cream!

3 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

That little Collin looks like he could get away with anything, Cute kid...All of them. Looks like you guys had a good time. Glad Rowdy is ok.

Jenn said...

Thanks for having us over. We love getting together with you guys. It is so much fun hanging out with you more often. So many times during the week I think about texting or calling you, but then realize that I don't have anything to say--lets face it, I am not that exciting! I am SO glad that we have been such great friends throughout all of these years. I love ya! oh and btw Jenny is great!

Jenn said...

I am for them falling in love and having cute curly haired kids too! Wouldn't that be fun!--except I am not sure if I am ready for him to grow up that fast!