Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Buddy

Okay I tried to go without talking about Olivia but I just can't do it! Lately she has been my little shadow. She follows me everywhere and wants to do what I am doing. Yesterday while working in the garden she wanted to sit on my lap the whole time and narrate for me. "A Bug!" "A Burfly!" "Car!" "Airplane!" "Rock!" She is getting quite the vocabulary she amazes me everyday. Her new favorite word is "okay." The other day I was cutting up some pineapple and I cut my finger. I screamed "OUCH!" Olivia ran over to me, looked up and said, "Shoot mum you okay?" I almost died it was so cute. I could go on and on until my fingers bleed but I won't. I just love her and love having a little buddy everywhere I go.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is the cutest picture ever! Olivia is getting so grown up! I love this stage where they are really starting to talk and express themselves. She is just so stinkin' cute!