Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ms. Turman


This morning I was cleaning and I could hear Olivia babbling away in her room. So I decided to peek in and see what she was up to. She was sitting in her rocking chair, reading herself a book with her Mr. Potato Head glasses on. She looked up at me and said, "hey." I couldn't stop laughing. Lately I really think I need to go get a job so we have some money, but then I would miss all these silly little moments and I think I'm too selfish to let someone else enjoy them. Day after day I realize that I am so blessed to be able to stay home and watch Olivia grow. I might not be able to stay home full-time for long so I am not going to take any minute for grantet.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so cute and such a crack up! It is moments like these that really make you treasure staying at home and that make up for the times that aren't so great!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

What a silly little character. I love that haddie is getting a lot more personality too, it makes it all worth it...

Trust me, you are SO lucky to stay home. Though you do need a break every once in awhile (hint, hint)